Cultivian Sandbox invests in innovative technology companies disrupting food & agriculture across a wide range of sectors and stages around the world. We employ a collaborative and active approach to supporting companies in setting company strategy, supporting business development efforts, recruiting key executives and raising additional capital. Much more than simply a financial resource, we aim to deliver value through active collaboration with our strategic partners and network.
- We invest globally, primarily in North America and selectively in Europe, Israel, Asia, and Australia
- We invest in seed through late-stage companies, primarily in Series A and selectively in earlier (seed) and later stages (Series B-D, etc.)
- We invest up to $7MM based on the stage of the company and reserve to invest in follow-on rounds
- We can lead rounds, and as collaborative investors, we often seek representation on the board of directors
- We always syndicate with a diverse set of investors